lunedì 27 ottobre 2008

SNBH Collection


Con la tesi finita e il naso mezzo rotto non ho davvero una mazza da fare,
quindi mi sono messa a leggere i commenti RIGHT after something nice back home dei jaters all around the interwebz. Sono cosi carini che ho pensato di postarli.

Enjoy! :)

LF(lost forum)
FF(fanforum)
TF(the fuselage)

- THis is Soneya's Computer here. Soneya can't come to the keyboard right now because she has just smurfing DIED.Seriously....someone tell me that didn't just happen.SOmeone.Please. RIght now.I've got it on Tivo and just saw the shower thing so far.....Oh. Sweet. Zeus, Jesus, Buddha, Abraham, anyone else.Oh. My. God. - Soneya LF

-WTFBBQ BEST EPISODE EVER AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 5 MINUTES - Hatsumomo LF

-*Falls hard, has heat attack, dies* - Lari FF


- omfg best episode yet and it JUST NOW STARTED!!! - LostwithJack LF


-My head is about to fall off - Laura FF


-*alex Hits Her Head On Wall - Alex FF

- Ok, we now know that Darlton hates us, because they clearly want all Jaters to DIE.I can't even comment clearly anymore on this episode. - hatsumomo LF

-OMG, I HAVE TO PEE AGAIN! - alex FF

-.....just no words.No. words. - Nancy LF

-HOLYSHIZZZ!OMGOOOOJSDFKHSKJDHFKJ!"!"! - Beautifullyborken FF

- KATE SHEPHARD IN THA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Liesbeth LF

-THE GALAXY BOWS IN FRONT OF JATE!!!!!!! - Pauline FF

-Another flash forward.... he's coming to her house or their house... or whatever - YellowGirl FF

-my head hurts! - Wendy LF

-OHHH A RING!!!!He really thought this through! Awww I would cry but I'm too tired now -Shiran FF

-still no links for the episode and no clips for jate scenes!!! *jumps off the cliff* - Ozge LF

-Rip Liesbeth - Liesbeth LF

-I am Jumping up and down screaming!!!! -KCfan FF

-IM SURPRISED THIS THREAD IS NOT BLOWING UP - Truefate LF

-there's thrusting and his hand on her behind with her tiny bikin underwear, holy shnikes that must have been a hot day on set. If I was Evi Id be like Foxy I know your married but I'm going to keep screwing up this scene on purpose just to keep having you feel me up yeesh - Stun04 LF

-DARLTON I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Liesbeth FF

-Words can't describe.... - ManofScience TF

-Jack: Will you marry me?Kate: . . . . . . .Chichiri: . . . . . . .Skaters everywhere: . . . . . . .Jack pulls a ring out of his pocket.Kate starts to cry.She says yes.Jack puts the fing on her finger.Kate: Of course I will, Jack, yes.She weeps with joy -- and gosh darn it, he's getting all teary-eyed himself. - Chihiri (recap guy not a shipper at all):

-Sweet mother of god!! - Nessie LF

-Oh wow ... words ... fail me right now. - Jinxy TF

-WHO CAN sleep? - Truefate LF

-holy crap how will we ever pick a new title? - Carlie FF

-*runs in wearing blinfolds*still havent seen it. know essentials. is hyperventilating. - Marina LF

-holy caesar salad!! - Nadia LF

-Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuh.... - Bella TF

-OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD I was stopping the eppy after 5 mins in order to take a DEEP breathe and squeeee! -Anna LF

-This episode surpassed my wildest dreams - Ella LF

-We are COMPLETELY mental. Seriously. We all need years of therapy and copious amounts of medication. - Bella TF

-*will come back with more coherent thoughts* - Carlie FF

-*squee* doesn't even cover it. - Luc21 TF

-i'm crying.................... can't stopjust can'tthat was unbelievable................. omggggggg- Seige LF

-i feel like i have eaten a ton of chocolate! - zatherran TF

-holy crap. best. ep. of. lost. ever. Sorry I can't type anything useful right now. I am still in a haze. - Kate LF

-O.M.F.G.!!! This episode completely knocked me off my butt in a fantastic way. -Cathangel FF

-I swear when I saw her in the shower I was screaming! My Mom was like " PLEASR Calm Down" lol! I was like YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS. - Courtney FF


-Sorry... can't type... too busy dying over and over. -Bella TF

-I still can't think straight - Ash FF

-Dude. I'm just blown away. All there is to it. I've successfully watched the hallway scene about a bazillion times. - Carlie FF

- And to think last week everyone was hyped just over the cracker scene ...! -Meep LF

-OMGOMGOMG! DID THAT JUST HAPPEN???? - Flor FF

-IT. WAS. SO. WORTH. THE. WAIT. - Whispervixen TF

- I THINK I'VE NEVER FREAKED OUT FOR SO LONG... - Flor FF

-oh man that was SOMETHING FREAKIN' NICE BACK HOME ! - Liesbeth FF

-"It has nothing to do with us." -- DONE. Case closed. It is Jack who Kate wants. She wants to marry him. She wants to spend her life with him. It couldn't be any clearer than that. - Carlie FF

-OH SWEET LORD OF ALL THINGS GOOD that was AMAZING - Amy LF

-**SCREAMS*** - Ladybirdkate TF

-Just checking if you guys here are still alive *giggle* I know I´m not - Marina TF

- I'm dead and typing this from jater heaven. But I see there are a lot of us here up on the clouds. - Jabs FF

-They are freaking NAKED - Trivia LF

-Im officially insane with happiness. Come visit me sometime. Room next to Hurley's. - AussieLostie LF

-is it okay if all I say is OMFG?!!!! - Diana TF

-asdklvbdasl;vbasdl;vbasdvbj!!!!!!!I am on 1.5 hours of sleep!!!!asdnvasogvbaovbgsabn........................DEDZ!! ! - Yas LF

-It was nice knowing you all.. *is dead* - Marina LF

-HE GRABBED HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! - Natih FF

-Jack in bed! omg pants! omg toy! omg a woman! OMFG KATE! - Meep LF

-Oh dear Lord, help me - Amber LF

-It has taken me practically an entire day to stop from being speechless about the awesomeness about last nights episode, so that my post could be more coherent than “ZOMG!!!!!" - Islandtracker TF

-SSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ANYONE/everywhere

-*explodes* - ArticFox LF

-Now I can die. -Pauline TF

-I just watched the episode and all I have to say is THANK YOU GOD! - gogo LF

-Eeeeeeeeep!!!!!I've been making that sound every fifteen seconds for the last three hours. - RogueVader TF

-My hand are shaking..Ge I gotta gather myself! -maviefan LF

-WHO NEEDS FIC WHEN YOU GOT YOUTUBE!! GUYS. I absolutely cannot sleep - Lovey TF

- ... somebody pinch me!!!!!!! - alex LF

21 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Grande Franciiiii

io invece dovrei fare una marea di cose ma non ho voglia di fare un cazzo come sempre! ma è una malattia...e quindi perdo tempo a leggere le tue cose LOL

KATE SHEPHARD IN THA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lo voto come miglior commento, ho riso due minuti a fila!

Francesca ha detto...

mah guarda Eli.. dovrei fare qulcosa pure io a dirti la verità..tipo,non ho ancora fatto il letto XD merda!

LOL,si è 1 dei miei preferiti. Liesbeth è troppo forte,giuro che rileggendo tutti i commenti(quelli sn solo 1 piccola parte) avevo 1 HUGE grin on my face.hehe,che giornata!

Anonimo ha detto...

LOL socia bellissima la raccolta di morti e decessi avvenuta quel giorno in giro per il web. Sembrava di aver vinto il superenalotto lol

Francesca ha detto...

AHHAAHAH XD si alcuni dicevano che si sentivano come il giorno della laurea! macchè! era MOLTO DI PIU'!!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Liesbeth é un mito!XD
Peccato, io stavo morendo da sola e non ho condiviso...XD
Ma sapevo solo per 'sentito dire'!*_*

Ahah, adoro anche quella di Chichiri!!XD

Io invece mi sono andata a rileggere alcuni dei commenti dopo I Do...XD

Io adoro questo commento:

I couldnt have been more disturbed if I had run into Michael Jackson on a dark night.

XD

Anonimo ha detto...

Io io io...io stò fusa!XD
-.-'

Apprezzo particolarmente la fotina lì di lato...

Anonimo ha detto...

Also, sono molto orgogliosa che 'Lilla Forda' sia diventato di uso comune!:D:P
Dark é suo amico?XD Stiamo messi bene...
Quella é una stalker, ve lo dico io...

Anonimo ha detto...

Mari smettila di sparlare della gente + sfortunata XD

il thread di I DOè uno SPASSO!e il bello è che nn sn(come in quello di SNBH) tutti jaters inbufaliti..no no..sn tutti non shipper LMAO! roba da pisciarsi addosso..quasi quasi faccio 1 post apposito anche x quello XD

Anonimo ha detto...

si franci lo esigo!
LOL

Anonimo ha detto...

LOLZ..allora lo preparo eh XD colpa vostra!

Anonimo ha detto...

Franci, fai copia e incolla dal tuo post su LJ!XD :P

Eli, scusa se non commento più molto spesso sul tuo blog, ma mi pesa logginarmi!XD
Vado sempre di fretta e non ho voglia...sono una gran sfaticata, lo so!!!XD
Anyway, le ultime foto che hai postato sono to die for!*_______*

Anonimo ha detto...

Voi usate facebook, no?

Iscrivetevi:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8374572290

XD

Francesca ha detto...

Mari x ora sul blog della Eli ti perdi solo discorsi di guerre tra shippers.nà noia.. Eli dovresti usare 1 po di DDT e disinfestare 1 po!

odio facebook mariii! cmq si ce l'ho ;)

Anonimo ha detto...

@age

pigrona! LOL

si è vero quello che dice la franci ma io non capisco proprio...ma il blog della silvia su josh, soya e skate è chiuso?!
adesso glielo chiedo...

Francesca ha detto...

AHAHAH XD
chiuderà presto *ev0l*

come to ho gia detto è proprio il loro "modus operandi"..e io rido.how transparent can you get? mha...!

Anonimo ha detto...

Raga mi conforta sapere che anche a voi "certe cose" irritano...
Eliii vai con il DDT pleaseee XD

Francesca ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Francesca ha detto...

LOL,any diciamo pure che più che irritarmi mi sto facendo delle grasse risate XD

Anonimo ha detto...

Davvero?!?!!!!????:-O

XD

Ma chi é, Kate Ford?(un'altra Ford da aggiungere alla cospicua lista...XD)

E CHE PALLE!!!!!-.-'

Eli, essendo tu la padrona di casa, fai pulizia...

Francesca ha detto...

mari dammi il tuo facebook!

Anonimo ha detto...

SNBH ha sconvolto il mondo XD