giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Matt & Evi interviews

Sono in spagnolo, qui potete trovare gli articoli, ma qualcuno li ha tradotti

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yxkg7t.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/abgop3.jpg


After six years, are you tired of each other or you get on well?

Evangeline: We see each other only at work because we live in different parts of the island. We're like a family.
Personally I don't pull anyone's leg like I do with Matthew Fox. He's already like my brother.
We like to bug each other because we have reached that level of confidence in which I can tell him:
"You are a stupid" and he'll answer me "and you are crazy"

------------

Evangeline says you are like her brother and that you and her always ignore the other when making a decision. Are you not tired of spending
so much time together?


Matthew: No. I adore working with Evi. The time we have spent together has been really wonderful.

Wonderful, ok. But also funny?

Matthew: Well, that not so much. We call each other names and are joking about the other all the time.

How do you call her?

Matthew: I call her crazy and she calls me stupid, but always with affection and humour
__________________

5 commenti:

Francesca ha detto...

<3

Giuly ha detto...

Il solito amore mavie che non guasta mai :D

Francesca ha detto...

il pezzo di Evi l'avevamo già letto,quello di Foxy no è nuovo! che amori sti due

eli ha detto...

ma per fortuna, lo dico seriamente, che vivono nei lati opposti dell'isola, per fortuna!

Francesca ha detto...

Eli veramente nn saprei...Evi la lettera me l'aveva spedita dalla stessa cittadina di Foxy ;) ma nn si sa dove abiti lei!bho! bhe cmq ci metti 1 gran poco qui ad andare da 1 angolo dell'isola all'altro cmq XD LOLZ!